Icare Reform Seat Support
A supportive comfortable seat cushion. The Reform seat cushions combine an ergonomically designed shape with very high density ActiveX™ material. This allows weight to be redistributed to low pressure areas reducing pain points and helping posture. Non-slip base material.
This gives the user a high level of support, comfort and reduced pressure points.
- Feel Rating: Medium
- Material: High Density Charcoal ActiveX™
- User weight: 50 kg - 130 kg
- Washable cover
- Suitable for those who sit for long periods
- Can assist with sciatica, hip/pelvic pain and lower back pain
- May help with pain during pregnancy or post natal recovery
- Suitable for wheelchair users and for comfort during prolonged sittin
Pressure Care & Uses
The Icare Reform support range are ergonomically moulded to reduce pressure and redistribute weight to lower pressure areas. They are designed to support and align the body to alleviate pain and pressure.
For high risk clients; it is recommended to assess a client on a pressure reducing surface is to monitor pressure points with visual checks over a period of 5 days.