Mobility Scooter Trials at Your Home!
Can’t get to a store? Our personalised Mobility Scooter Home Trials service is here. Try out a mobility scooter or power chair in your own home and let our experts help you choose the best equipment for you.
There are a few things to consider when purchasing a mobility scooter.
- Where and how you plan to use the scooter is important. Will you be using it primarily indoors, outdoors or both?
- Consider your body size and weight to make sure the scooter you choose can support your weight and accommodate your height and width.
- Consider the turning radius and overall manoeuvrability of the scooter, especially if you plan to use it in tight spaces.
- If you plan to travel distances then it’s important to know how long it can travel on a single charge.
- The comfort of the seat and overall design of the scooter, is important, especially if you plan to use it for long periods of time.
- Consider the size of the scooter and how easy it is to store and transport.
- What safety features are important to you e.g. do you need headlights, turn signals and brake lights.
- Availability of servicing and support, battery and brake checks etc. Independent Living has its own Service and Repairs if you need it.
- The cost of the mobility scooter and your budget.
- And finally consider the warranty offered by the manufacturer and the level of coverage it provides.
Prior to the visit, we will discuss your needs and budget, to determine a suitable product or products to bring to your home. And yes – the home trial is free!
Simply call Richard on 0274 500 146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a trial. The Home Trials service is available within the Greater Auckland area!