Icare Reform Low Back Support Cushion
Low back, lumbar support
Reform Low Back Support helps to reduce lower back pain and help alignment. The high density ActiveX™ allows it to mould into shape for increased support.
Can be used in any type of chair or seat with an elastic strap to secure in place.
- Feel Rating: Medium
- Material: High Density Charcoal ActiveX™
- User weight: 50 kg - 130 kg
- Washable cover
- Suitable for those who sit for long periods
- Can assist with sciatica, hip/pelvic pain and lower back pain
- May help with pain during pregnancy or post natal recovery
- Suitable for wheelchair users and for comfort during prolonged sittin
Pressure Care & Uses
The Icare Reform support range are ergonomically moulded to reduce pressure and redistribute weight to lower pressure areas. They are designed to support and align the body to alleviate pain and pressure.
For high risk clients; it is recommended to assess a client on a pressure reducing surface is to monitor pressure points with visual checks over a period of 5 days.