Pride Mobility Pathrider 130XL Mobility Scooter
The Pathrider® 130XL features a powerful drivetrain and large 33 cm (13”) pneumatic wheels to handle rugged outdoor terrain. Luxury touches like a wraparound easy drive tiller, low-profile non-marking tyres, seat post suspension for a smoother ride and an LED kerb light blend seamlessly giving the Pathrider 130XL a sleek, sporty style.
|Overall Length||135.9 cm|
|Overall Width||63.5 cm|
|Seat Width||45 cm|
|Seat Depth||45 cm|
|Seat Height||47.6 cm|
|Seat To Deck||46 cm|
|Seat To Ground||63 cm to 67 cm|
|Front Tyres||10 cm x 33 cm (4" x 13") pneumatic|
|Rear Tyres||10 cm x 33 cm (4" x 13") pneumatic|
|Suspension||Front and rear|
|Turning Radius||167.6 cm|
|Ground Clearance||11.4 cm|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 12.4 km/h|
|Maximum Range*||Up to 24.99 km|
|Drive System||Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24-volt DC motor|
|Dual Breaking System||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Battery||Two 12 V deep cycle, 55 AH (standard)|
|Maximum User Weight||158.75 kg|
|Structural Warranty (non-transferable)||2 years|
|Electronics Warranty (non-transferable)||1 year|
|Battery Warranty (non-transferable)||6 months (Gradual deterioration in performance is not covered)|
* Depends on user weight, terrain, battery conditions and tyre conditions.
- Large 33 cm (13”) pneumatic tyres for excellent outdoor performance.
- Full lighting package including directional signals and angle-adjustable, dual bulb lower headlight.
- Seat post suspension for a smoother ride.
- Easy drive tiller with wraparound handles.
- Front basket standard.
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter).
- Rearview mirror standard.
NB: Please note we highly recommend that you come instore to trial this scooter to ensure it best suits your needs.