Level 3 Update - 22 September 2021
We’re in Alert Level 3
Our stores are now open for contactless Click & Collect, but no customers are allowed inside to protect the health and safety of our customers and our team.
You can order online or over the phone on 0800 625 100 for Click & Collect and contactless delivery – we're here for you.
The health and wellbeing of our customers and team remains of utmost importance to us. We are taking all the necessary measures to ensure your experience with us is both safe and enjoyable. We are following the Ministry of Health guidelines and as such, these are the steps we have in place:
To place a Click & Collect order:
- Place your orders via phone or our website.
- If via website – a friendly staff member will call you to arrange a pick-up time.
- If via phone – a friendly staff member will arrange a pick up time with you when you place your order.
- Our stores each have a table located outside the store.
- Prior to the pick-up time, a staff member will clean the table and place your items on the table.
- When you arrive at your scheduled pick-up time, you can takes your items from the table.
- Once item is taken, a staff member will clean the area prior to the next customer arriving to pick up their items
Please ensure you are feeling 100% well before visiting.
Everyone who visits our stores will be required to wear a face mask and sanitise their hands. Hand sanitiser will be provided for you.
To ensure we comply with Government contact tracing, all customers must register their contact details when they visit our stores.
Each store will have clear signage including a QR code that can be scanned, or you may fill out a paper contact tracing form at the collection station.
Please stay at least 2 metres from other customers. Remember to stay safe and give space to those around you.
We still offer contactless delivery direct to your door.
Note deliveries may be delayed due to higher demand.
Need information or advice? We offer a virtual consultation via video call with one of our Assistive Technology Specialists you can book a virtual consultation using our online form.
If you have an enquiry, you can contact us by using our online form or by emailing us on email@example.com.
You can always call us and leave us a message. We'll get back to you within one working day.
Royal Oak: 09 625 0322
Botany South: 09 281 5027
Browns Bay: 09 550 3387
New Zealand Government COVID-19 website
Auckland Council service changes
Auckland Transport's COVID-19 Information
Check this page regularly to get the latest updates.
- Independent Living