Comfortable with Money Financial Fitness Programme
Learn new ways to manage your money and gain control over your finances. This FREE ONLINE programme, run by our friendly facilitators, is designed specifically for people living with disability and their families, tāngata whaikaha Māori and tagata sa’ilimalo. Join us and discover the tools and strategies for managing your money effectively, explore your disability funding eligibility, and pave the way to financial freedom.
About the Course
The four-week programme consists of a one and a half hour ONLINE group workshop on Wednesday evenings from 6:30pm, followed by a weekly ONLINE individual session to give you tailored advice and help.
To thank you for your participation, we have supermarket vouchers to give away for every workshop you complete – a great help for families in a cost of living crisis.
Join our third programme beginning Wednesday the 18th of October at 6:30pm and we'll help you get the best lifestyle you can on your income. The only requirement is a computer so you can join us on Zoom, and that you have a family member with a disability as we are gratefully funded by Whaikaha (the Ministry of Disabled People).
The programme will cover:
- Needs vs wants
- Creating a money system
- Managing debt
- Emergency savings
- Wills and Power of Attorney
- Financial assistance through disability entitlements
Why Should You Attend?
- It is a free, 4-week course tailored for you. It is created for the unique challenges and needs of those living with disability and their families, providing practical guidance that directly addresses your financial concerns and requirements.
- It provides useful and easy tools to unlock the secrets to successful budgeting, debt management, savings strategies and much more, giving you the confidence to take charge of your financial well-being.
- We give you the knowledge and resources to discover what financial support is available, opening doors to better opportunities, and helping you live life on your terms.
- Our experienced facilitators are passionate about your success. They provide personalised assistance and guidance and are there to answer your questions.
- You will join a supportive community, sharing experiences and encouragement with fellow participants in a safe environment. You will be part of a team helping one another and fostering long-lasting friendships.
Don’t let financial challenges hold you back – help make your money work harder for you. Sign up for Comfortable with Money today using the registration to the right or email us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you.
The Comfortable with Money programme is bought to you by Independent Living Charitable Trust in association with More than Money.