Level 3, Step 2 Update - 10/11/2021
We’re in Alert Level 3, Step 2
We are excited to welcome customers back in stores from Wednesday 10th November.
The health and wellbeing of our customers and team remains of utmost importance to us. We are taking all the necessary measures to ensure your experience with us is both safe and enjoyable. We are following the Ministry of Health guidelines and as such, these are the steps we have in place:
All our staff are fully vaccinated and will be wearing masks.
They will also be regularly sanitising touchpoints around the stores.
To place a Click & Collect order:
- Place your orders via phone or our website.
- If via website – a friendly staff member will call you to arrange a pick-up time.
- If via phone – a friendly staff member will arrange a pick up time with you when you place your order.
- Our stores each have a table located just inside the store.
- Prior to the pick-up time, a staff member will clean the table and place your items on the table.
- When you arrive at your scheduled pick-up time, you can takes your items from the table.
- Once item is taken, a staff member will clean the area prior to the next customer arriving to pick up their items
Please ensure you are feeling 100% well before visiting.
Everyone who visits our stores will be required to wear a face mask and sanitise their hands. Hand sanitiser will be provided for you.
To ensure we comply with Government contact tracing, all customers must register their contact details when they visit our stores.
Each store will have clear signage including a QR code that can be scanned, or you may fill out a paper contact tracing form at the collection station.
Please stay at least 2 metres from other customers. Remember to stay safe and give space to those around you.
Nervous about visiting our stores?
We still offer contactless delivery direct to your door.
Note deliveries may be delayed due to higher demand.
Need information or advice? We offer a video consults with one of our Assistive Technology Specialists you can book a video consultation using our online form.
You can always call us and leave us a message. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Check this page regularly to get the latest updates.
- Independent Living