The Independent Living Mobile Service is a unique service for the Auckland region, making it easier for you to access information and equipment in your local community.
From Pukekohe in the south to Wellsford in the north and from the West to the East coasts.
Independent Living provides a unique guest speaker experience for community group meetings and disability support groups of all ages.
What can I expect?
- A 45 minute presentation.
- Simple and practical solutions to maintain your independence.
- Up to date information and resources for community, disability and health organisations.
- Demonstration of assistive products and their benefits to continue to do the things you want to do.
- Walking stick and walker height and safety check.
Make your booking
To make a booking or check availability, please send an email to April by clicking here.